Nice to meet you!

~~ In a world where you can be ANYTHING be YOURSELF! ~~

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What did I do before FACEBOOK, instragram, twitter....

Just sitting here staring at my computer, browsing facebook...... nothing, nothing, nothing,,,,ok I will check in 10 minutes..... NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING.... hmmmmmmm maybe I will check in another 10 minutes..... ugh  NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING.......



Wasting the time...... dreading the HUGH LOAD of laundry I need to fold and put away....... ARGH more laundry and projects I need to finish......

HMMMMMMM Chores or mindless searches on the internet....... HMMMMMM

Ok let me  check facebook again.... crap NOTHING!  I am NOT going to be drawn into that new freakn game CANDY CRUSH....... that stuff is addicting......... BUT I may like it....... Hmmmmm

Might not have clean laundry.......... then I will be on the news like that lady who's kid got sent home 25 times cause she stinks  badly.......... that would be a negative.



Maybe I will go outside........ and stop being a INTERNET ZOMBIE..........




It is so beautiful outside today. I am just going to have to peel myself off this computer and enjoy it!
Bye FACEBOOK, bye pinterest, bye computer... off to seize the day.



Ok wait one more look  ha ha haaaa NOTHING!



Later Peeps,
G


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading blogs. Please leave me your blog link. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE comments. EVEN if it is one word. Have a great day! :)