Nice to meet you!

~~ In a world where you can be ANYTHING be YOURSELF! ~~

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Take the time to re-tweet @AnnCurry @reecesrainbow

PLEASE start a new tweet or RT mine to Ann Curry. She needs to know about RR, and how we HAVE and can continue to help in Serbia and around the world. "@AnnCurry http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/26447041#26447026
Serbia/Ukraine/Russia, all the same. We've saved 1000 of these kids! Let's talk. andrea@reecesrainbow.org





Reece's Rainbow is one of my most favorite blogs. I have been MIA since going back to work. I feel bad neglecting these children. You all probably get annoyed by my posts but I feel like I want to at least make a difference in some way. Just as I put up with your ranting posts, multiple game accomplishments, and political debates, I STILL LOVE YOU!  I think a post here and there about orphaned children shouldn't be a big nuisance.



If you have the time please re-tweet this or repost this.

Have a wonderful day!
Grissell


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading blogs. Please leave me your blog link. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE comments. EVEN if it is one word. Have a great day! :)