Nice to meet you!

~~ In a world where you can be ANYTHING be YOURSELF! ~~

Monday, April 9, 2012

So like ya, I know.... I am boring ..... so who cares anyways........

Everyone around me has the freakn Iphone, the Ipad, Ieverything.... ya ya ya....... what EVER!..... Look what I can do! Look what I can find! Oh my goodness..... I feel like I am at show and tell and everyone has fantastic stories and toys to show and I have freakn paperbag.......



Pathetic I know, but who cares about your fancy STUFF.......... so I am going to sulk in the midst of all this SUPER gadgetness that everyone seems to possess these days.. and that is TOTALLY rad and cool..... let me tell you ,   you are sooooooo getting on my nerves.....

ENOUGH already.....
Yep you know who I am talking about...... YOU buddy.. that one that doesn't shut up all day long about this and that.... and who and what.


YO dude! With the Iphone , the possessor of gadgets..... SHUT up... already......
ENOUGH!

Cause I want to ask a question!... HEY a question!  JUST ONE!





So how much are those things anyways...... :)

What can I say... I am a bit competitive........ Just a tiny bit........

Later,
G


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading blogs. Please leave me your blog link. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE comments. EVEN if it is one word. Have a great day! :)