Nice to meet you!

~~ In a world where you can be ANYTHING be YOURSELF! ~~

Saturday, December 24, 2011

God are you there? I wonder sometimes

Is he? I really think he is. With the recent turmoil currently in our family. You start to question that. My brother-in-law sufferered a ruptured aneursym last Thursday. After 7 days  of bad news, loss of hope, we continued to pray.

Is he listening? Is he? We continued to pray.   The last 2 days , good news.

I know it is so hard to believe when everything seems to continue to go downward and when a person who has been such a wonderful person, great father, great husband brother son and friend is suffering. Someone who is fighting for his life. It just seems so unfair.

You keep believeing...... You keep hoping........ You keep praying....

Because you have to.


God Bless all of you. Remember live like there is no tomorrow. Tell people that you love them, every chance you get.

Grissell


1 comment:

  1. i love this ! it is hard to have a sense of hope when it all seems lost and situations are out of our control but bless your heart you will be rewarded for you faith. Gods love never fsils! be blessed- Ilona Watkins

    ReplyDelete

I love reading blogs. Please leave me your blog link. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE comments. EVEN if it is one word. Have a great day! :)